Saturday, July 23, 2011

What I have been up to!


Isabelle and Wendell at the park.

Mary and Grandma, taken by Isabelle.


Reading lots of stories, taking lots of walks, pushing swings, dancing, singing, rocking and walking babies, baths, parks, splash pad, checking out every bug around, discovering fireflies, puzzles, building zoos, dress up, clean up, play games, dance class, nursery, fruit snacks, pizza, oatmeal, dishes, laundry, hair saloon, 100 + degree weather, the library, painting, stickers, scriptures, chasing geese and squirrels, cuddling in bed at 6 am, kisses and hugs, playing horsey or lion or doggie, spoiling the kids, hopefully helping Amy, missing Craig.
Wendell (2), Isabelle (4) and Mary (1 month).


At Splash Pad Wendell wanted to get Grandma wet.
It really has brought back memories of when mine were little.  How quickly they grow. How exhausted I was.  How much fun and work.  My cousin asked me last summer what great adventures I had been up to.  I told him raising my family was what I had been doing.  It really is an amazing adventure and I am grateful for all that I have been able to enjoy and looking forward to much more.   
Isabelle and Wendell would live in dress ups if they could.


At Play Group.

Another picture taken by Isabelle.




2 comments:

  1. I miss them. Give them lots and lots of loves from us

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! I can't wait to see you all in a week and a half!

    ReplyDelete